WE ARE SEEKING:
A team player with a focus on quality workmanship and efficient work habits. The successful candidate will show attention to detail, and have the ability to adapt and assist in a fast paced shop environment. The ideal candidate must be organized and highly productive in order to handle the high volume of collision work. Clean driver’s abstract is required.
We offer a Clean shop environment ensuring Quality clean air with vacuum sanding system and air exchange system.
About the Benefits
- We have an outstanding benefits package for our employees and their families, including extended health coverage, prescriptions, dental, travel insurance, life and disability insurance
- Additionally, we offer an Employee Assistance Program with resources including, Financial Advisory Services, Nutritional Counselling, Legal Advisory Services, Counselling Services, fitness program, and more!
- Wood Automotive recognizes that a healthy lifestyle is an essential part of personal, family and workplace well-being. YMCA and Goodlife Fitness have partnered with our company to offer corporate rates and other great discounts exclusively to our employees and their families
- To support our goal of building our employees’ careers and helping employees plan for retirement, Wood Automotive Group offers a pension plan with employer contributions – free money!
- We love to grow from within! With seven dealerships, as well as Autobody and Finance opportunities, you have excellent prospects for growth and advancement. In addition, there are many Group social events and company perks. Come join our team to find out more!
If you are looking for a great opportunity to grow your career with an award-winning organization, apply today!
About Wood Automotive Group
This is your opportunity to join a leader in the automotive sales & service industry. Wood Automotive Group believes in hard work, honesty, and collaboration. Every member of the team is valued and recognized for their contributions to the overall success of the business. Wood Automotive Group is committed to building from within and recruitment objectives are focused on finding the right cultural fit. People are their greatest asset and they seek those who want to truly develop a career with a growing organization.
The Wood Automotive Group, one of Alberta’s largest automobile retailers proudly represents Ford, Lincoln, Honda, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and Chrysler as well as hundreds of pre-owned models. For more than 35 years, the Wood team has worked hard providing unparalleled customer service, competitive pricing and quality products. Committed to education and community, the company is a long-standing sponsor of the SAIT Automotive Business Administration program, as well as a proud supporter of many organizations. Those include the PREP program, The Salvation Army, the SSUBI (“Hope”) Foundation, KidSport, and the Shaw Charity Classic.